Multiple Dates & Times | TX-Ture Farm, 1833 Dr Sanders Rd, Aubrey TX 76227
Contact us for:
- Discounts on groups of 6 or more
- Private parties customized to fit your needs
Bring your friends and join us for the fun experience of soap making!
These fun and educational workshops will teach you to make your own all-natural cold process soap.
Castille Soap from the Castille region in Spain with a touch of lavender essential oil to produce a soap with a luxurious creamy lather and aroma. You will also learn how to color and create twirls.
Buttermilk & Oatmeal will create a moisturizing soap that gently exfoliates. You will learn how to successfully incorporate fresh milk products in your soap.
Sip a nice glass of lavender prosecco and enjoy a generous charcuterie board whilst you whisk.
What is included:
- Soap making overview & guided instruction
- All materials & tools provided including an apron and protective gear
- The reusable silicone soap mold is yours to keep (a $15 value)
- Make & take 1-1/2 pounds (6-8 bars)
- Lavender prosecco and charcuterie
Minimum age of 15 to attend and 21 to enjoy alcoholic beverages.
TX-Ture Farm’s very own soap maker, Annemiek, will be your host and instructor. Having grown up in the Netherlands and lived throughout Europe, Annemiek enjoys bringing a European flare from famous soap regions such as Savon de Marseille (France) and Castile (Spain) to your soap making experience.
COVID & Cancellation Info & Policies
What are the age restrictions?
- Children 15 to 17 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult due to the nature of the ingredients you will be working with.
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages.
Can we visit the alpacas and lavender field on your farm?
- Yes. During daylight classes we invite you to visit and feed the alpacas. Enjoy a stroll along the lavender field, the Christmas trees and the wooded trail.
How long will it take before I can use the soap that I made?
- Cold process soaps require 4-6 weeks of curing time. Full instructions will be provided to cut and cure your soap. It will be worth the wait.
Do I get the recipe so I can make another batch?
- Of course! You will have the recipe and the silicone soap mold for your future soap making adventures.
What if I’m allergic to lavender?
- Oh no! Just let us know when booking and we will provide an alternative.
I’m not very technical. How difficult is this?
- These classes are intended to be both fun and educational. As long as you can follow the instructions provided and whisk for several minutes, you will be successful.