Real Christmas Trees at TX-Ture Farm
1833 Dr Sanders Rd, Aubrey TX 76227
SOLD OUT for 2022
Christmas on the Farm: Nov 25 – 27 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
The festival has passed and Santa has returned to the North Pole. However, real trees are still available and the Paca Express runs on weekends, weather permitting.
Christmas tree sales – while they last
Christmas Tree Varieties & Products
Cut Your Own
TX-Ture Farm grown trees will be ready to cut in 2023. We also bring pre-cut varieties from out of state that can’t be grown here in Texas.
20″ and 24″ Noble Fir and Juniper wreaths
Cinco Express stands
Christmas tree supplies, alpaca products, handmade soaps and body care, lavender products, and more.
One of America’s favorite Christmas trees. Fraser fir touts blue-green needles with silvery undersides. With excellent needle retention and stiff branches, it holds up well to ornaments. The pleasant scent is a major perk, too.
Source: North Carolina
Black Hills Spruce
With grey-green needles, the Black Hills spruce has excellent color and presents a traditional Christmas tree appearance. Its branches are stiff and hold up well to ornaments.
Selfies With Santa
Date: Nov 25 – 27
Time: 11AM – 3PM
Santa will entertain families and be available for photos with your own camera in several settings. Capture Santa and the family at his antique sleigh or while Santa and your family feed his reindeer.
Join Mrs. Clause for story time in locations around the farm … with the reindeer, and at Santa’s sleigh.
Take a magical ride on the Paca Express barrel train! The kid’s $5 journey begins in the Paca Express Depot where they receive the golden Paca Express ticket. The Paca Express travels through the Christmas tree farm where the alpacas are grazing. While in the depot, write a letter to Santa.
Art/Craft Vendors & Demos:
Date: Nov 25 – 27
Time: 10AM – 5PM
The holidays are coming! TX-Ture Farm is proud to have a vendor market of local, handmade arts and crafts. Shop small, shop local for the holidays.
Okay, they are really alpacas but they are darned cute! They are always on hand to entertain and be fed.
Toys For Tots
Drop Off Location
- No Refunds: Real Christmas trees and wreaths are natural products. Download the Tree-Care-Guide.
- Loading: While we are happy to assist you with the loading of Christmas trees or other merchandise, we are not responsible for securing your tree to your vehicle or for any damage to your vehicle caused by loading merchandise. Please make sure all items are secure before leaving the premises.
- Parking: Onsite parking is free. Overflow parking is available at Monaco Elementary School
- No Food & Drink: No outside food and drink during Christmas on the Farm. Food trucks will be available.
- No Littering: We take great pride in the care of our farm, so please utilize the available trash receptacles.
- No Smoking: Although we are in a large outdoor setting, please refrain from smoking on our property for the comfort and safety of our guests. Dry grass and hay bales are abundant on the farm and are extremely flammable.