Health & Safety
If you are not feeling well or suspect that you have been exposed to COVID-19, please call and reschedule your visit. We will do the same for you. We will follow the current State of Texas and/or Denton Co. guidelines. If no State or County mandate exists, then the following guidelines apply:
Indoor Activities: Masks are optional. We respect personal choice.
Outdoor Activities: Masks are optional. We respect personal choice.
Hand sanitizer is available in our shop and at the alpaca barn.
If an event is canceled, no action is required to obtain a refund; we will issue a refund to the original method of payment used at time of purchase.
RESCHEDULED / POSTPONED EVENTS
If an event is postponed, rescheduled, or moved, your tickets are still valid for the new date and no further action is required. Emails will be sent to ticket holders notifying them of changes or refund options for that event.
Cancellations must be received in writing at least 1 week before your scheduled event. Send cancellation requests to email@example.com or phone 940-343-5054.
- Full refund minus the online booking fees when cancelled more than 1 week before the event
- Credit toward a future event when requested less than 1 week before the event
- No charge for transferring your booking to another individual
- No-shows are not eligible for credit or refund
PROHIBITIONS AND SAFTETY REQUIREMENTS
I understand that if I choose not to comply with the prohibitions and safety requirements listed below or posted on the Farm or stated by the Farm staff, my guests and I will be asked to leave without a refund. I agree to comply with the following:
- No picking or damaging plants
- No cruelty to the animals including but not limited to striking, chasing, taunting, picking up, or riding
- No littering including cigarette butts
- No kicking or throwing of rocks or other objects
- No climbing fencing, exhibits or equipment
- No swimming or wading in the pond
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times
“WARNING: UNDER TEXAS LAW (CHAPTER 75A, CIVIL PRACTICE AND REMEDIES CODE), AN AGRITOURISM ENTITY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY TO OR DEATH OF AN AGRITOURISM PARTICIPANT RESULTING FROM AN AGRITOURISM ACTIVITY.” Texas Civ. Practice & Remedies Code 75A.003.