Forging Texas 2023 Vendor Application
Event Date: Nov 11, 2022 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Location: TX-Ture Farm LLC, 1833 Dr Sanders Rd, Aubrey TX 76227 TX
Contacts: Russell & Annemiek Foster email@example.com; phone (940) 343-5054
Fri Nov 10th
- 5:00pm – 7:00pm Vendor setup (optional)
Sat Nov 11th
- 6:30am – 8:30am Vendor setup and vehicles removed from festival area
- 9:00am – 4:00pm Gate opens to the public
- 4:00pm Vender tear-down (no tear-down prior to this time)
Policies & Hold Harmless Agreement
TX-Ture Farm LLC reserves the right to amend the vendor rules at any time.
We, and our vendors, will follow The State of Texas guidelines applicable at the time of the event.
Payments, Cancellations & Refunds:
Upon application acceptance, an invoice for payment will be emailed to you. Payment is due upon receipt.
If an event is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, no action is required we will issue a refund to the original method of payment used at time of purchase.
Vendor Initiated Cancellations
Cancellations must be received in writing before the event. Send cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation options:
- On or before Oct 27th, a full refund minus processing fees will be issued
- After Oct 27th, no refund, payment will be credited toward another event for one year
- No-shows are not eligible for credit or refund
- Vendors may NOT assign this contract or their space or sublet all or any part of their space.
- This is blacksmith forging and art themed event. Every effort will be made to assure that handmade and local items are showcased. However commercial and direct sale items may be allowed as long as they are aligned to the festival theme.
- No political merchandise.
- Each vendor assumes responsibility for complying with and collection of any required sales taxes or licensing laws.
- Vehicles will not be permitted in or out of the event areas while gate is open to the public due to pedestrian safety.
- Vendors are solely responsible for any damages resulting from the sale or demonstration of their goods.
- Spaces. Vendors to supply their own tents, tables, chairs, etc.
- Vendors must clean up their areas at the end of the event and pack out any trash.
- Vendors will conduct themselves in a professional and lawful manner. Vendors must treat customers, staff, volunteers, and other vendors with respect.
- TX-Ture Farm LLC reserves the right to cancel any vendor’s participation when the vendor is found to be in violation of any market rule or eligibility requirements.
Food & Beverage (F&B) Vendors:
- TX-Ture Farm falls in the jurisdiction of the Texas Dept. of State Health Services. If you require a temporary event permit details can be acquired here.
- All food vendors must provide copies of applicable permits prior to the event. Vendors must display necessary permits as required by the Texas Dept. of State Health Services.
- All food vendors must be equipped with a fire extinguisher.
Hold Harmless Agreement:
I (Hereinafter referred to as Vendor) in consideration of being provided selling, demonstration, or teaching space at the TX-Ture Farm, agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Vendor shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless TX-Ture Farm LLC, TX-Ture Farm LLC agents, servants, employees and volunteers from and against any and all loss, damages, liability, claims, suits, costs and expenses, whatsoever, including reasonable attorney’s fees, regardless of the merit or outcome of any such claim or suit, arising from or in any manner connected to the misconduct or negligent acts, errors, or omissions of Vendor, its agents and employees, in connection with Vendor’s participation in the Lavender Fest and in the performance of services, work or activities under this agreement.
- Vendor acknowledges receipt of and agrees to comply with each and every rule, regulation, procedure, term and condition set forth by the TX-Ture Farm Vendor Policies.