Multiple Dates & Times | TX-Ture Farm, 1833 Dr Sanders Rd, Aubrey TX 76227
Contact us to customize the experience to fit your needs
90-Minute Alpaca Experience
Ready for a unique alpaca experience? Take an alpaca for a walking farm tour and then join the herd for an unforgettable feeding frenzy experience.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Upon arrival, you will sign in at our shop. We will have a brief overview and safety discussion before we make our way to the alpaca barn to join the herd.
- Each guest receives an alpaca feed pouch … alpacas do love their treats!
- You will walk the alpacas around the farm visiting our lavender fields, honeybee apiary, Christmas trees, and wooded trails.
- Learn fun things about alpacas and how we process and use their fleece.
- Learn about other lavender production, beekeeping and local honey production, Christmas tree farming, and the area wildlife.
- Afterward, we will rejoin the herd for a feeding frenzy! You will feed them, cuddle them and get acquainted with them. This is a great time for photos.
- You can then visit our shop for products produced here on the farm.
GROUP SIZE & PRICING
For COVID safety, your experience will be private for your family and friends. We will not combine other guests with your tour. $85 for the first group of 4 people then $15/person up to a maximum of 8 people.
COVID & Cancellation Info & Policies
What should I wear?
CLOSED TOE SHOES ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. Wear comfortable clothing that is suitable for outdoors. If it has rained, the property does get muddy and waterproof shoes may be recommended.
Do not wear fragrances such as body lotion, perfume and cologne. Alpacas have very sensitive noses and may not engage when strong scents are present.
What are your age restrictions?
- Children younger than 8 must have adult assistance holding the alpaca’s lea
- Children younger than 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult
Can we pet the alpacas?
Yes. Otherwise it wouldn’t be an alpaca experience.
Do alpacas kick?
While rare, yes alpacas occasionally kick when they feel threatened from behind. Your experience begins with a safety discussion.
Do alpacas spit?
Yes. Alpacas spit at each other when they feel threatened or they are competing for food. While it’s quite rare for our alpacas to spit at humans, we do occasionally get caught in the cross-fire.
Can I bring my dog?
No. Please leave your pet at home and not in the parked car. Alpacas and dogs don’t mix and may result in injury to animals or humans.
How many alpacas walk with us?
Depending on the individuals and conditions on the farm, we strive to have each person walk their own alpaca.
How does weather affect our Walk-A-Paca Experience?
We want your alpaca experience to be pleasurable. We will reschedule your Walk-A-Paca Experience in the event of inclement weather or extreme heat. Alpacas are cold climate animals. Imagine wearing a ski coat and thermals when everyone else is in shorts.
I can’t come. Is my reservation transferable?
Yes. The Walk-A-Paca Experience also makes a wonderfully unique gift.
We reserve the right to refuse you participation in the Walk-A-Paca Experience if we feel it is a risk to your own safety, our animals, or others. If this happens no refund will be given.