TX-Ture Farm is a newly open agritourism farm focused on memorable experiences with alpacas, lavender, Christmas trees, honeybees, and gourds. We are excited to host our farm’s first festival, Alpaca Shearing Fest! We are shearing the alpacas and celebrating fiber arts and all that goes with it.
We hope you will be part of our launch and growth. Vender applications will be approved based on alignment to the goal of promoting fiber and natural textile education and art. We are also seeking demonstrations, class instructors, and instructor-led projects.
Event Date: Mar 21 2021 8:00AM – 2:00PM
Location: TX-Ture Farm LLC, 1833 Dr Sanders Rd, Cross Roads TX 76227 TX
Contacts: Russell & Annemiek Foster email@example.com; phone (940) 343-5054
Sat March 20th
- 12:00pm – 7:00pm – (optional) Vendor/ Instructor space setup
Sun March 21st
- 6:30am – 8:00am: Vendor setup
- 8:00am – 2:00pm: Gate opens to the public; charity coat drive; vendor sales, demos, classes
- 9:00am – 11:00am: Alpaca shearing
- 9:00am – 2:00pm: Hands-on Classes
- TBD: Yoga
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Vender tear-down
Policies & Hold Harmless Agreement
TX-Ture Farm LLC reserves the right to amend shearing fest vendor rules at any time.
- We, and our vendors, will follow The State of Texas guidelines applicable at the time of the event.
- If you feel ill, or have been exposed to someone with COVID, cancel for a full refund and we will see you next time.
Cancellations & Refunds:
A canceling vendor may not give their booth space to someone else. A full refund will be provided if cancelled any time prior to March 21st. NO SHOWS will not be refunded.
Vendor Product & Sales Policy:
- This is a fiber related arts and crafts event focused on building our community.
- Every effort will be made to assure that handmade and local items are showcased. However commercial and direct sale items will be allowed as long as they are related to fiber production, processing, end use or crafting.
- No mass produced or resale merchandise such as MLMs, oriental trader, etc.
- No political merchandise.
- Each vendor assumes responsibility for complying with and collection of any required sales taxes or licensing laws.
- All food vendors must provide applicable permits or licenses prior to the event. Vendors must display necessary permits/licenses as required by The State of Texas.
- All food vendors must be equipped with a fire extinguisher.
- Vehicles will not be permitted in or out of the event areas from 8:00am – 2:00pm for pedestrian safety. Please notify us if you plan to bring a trailer.
- Vendors are solely responsible for any damages resulting from their sale or demonstration of their goods.
- Booths consist of a 10’x10′ lawn space. Vendors need to supply their own tents, tables, chairs.
- Vendors must clean up their areas at the end of the event and pack out any trash.
- Vendors will conduct themselves in a professional and lawful manner. Vendors must treat customers, staff, volunteers, and other vendors with respect.
- TX-Ture Farm LLC reserves the right to cancel any vendor’s participation when the vendor is found to be in violation of any market rule or eligibility requirements.
Hold Harmless Agreement
I (Hereinafter referred to as Vendor) in consideration of being provided selling, demonstration, or teaching space at the TX-Ture Farm Alpaca Shearing Fest, agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Vendor shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless TX-Ture Farm LLC, TX-Ture Farm LLC agents, servants, employees and volunteers from and against any and all loss, damages, liability, claims, suits, costs and expenses, whatsoever, including reasonable attorney’s fees, regardless of the merit or outcome of any such claim or suit, arising from or in any manner connected to the misconduct or negligent acts, errors, or omissions of Vendor, its agents and employees, in connection with Vendor’s participation in the TX-Ture Farm Alpaca Shearing Fest and in the performance of services, work or activities under this agreement.
- Vendor acknowledges receipt of and agrees to comply with each and every rule, regulation, procedure, term and condition set forth in the TX-Ture Farm Alpaca Shearing Fest Vendor Policies.
Deadline: March 13st, 2021
Payment: Invoice after acceptance
All vendor spaces have been filled