Photo by: Brian Elledge
Contact us for:
- Discounts on groups of 6 or more
- Private parties including lavender prosecco and charcuterie board or customized to fit your needs
Contact Us Form
Make your event even more special with alpacas
- School Education – introduce students to alpacas and learn about these crazy cool camelids.
- Grand openings and anniversaries – let us help promote your business.
- Wedding Receptions – dressed as bride and groom. Entertain your guests while during the photo session. Optional alpaca feed bags for your guests.
- Hospitality events –
About the Instructor
Photos of outings
Things to do: Alpaca Yoga at TX-Ture Farm
COVID & Cancellation Info & Policies
What should I wear and bring?
- Wear comfortable clothing that is suitable for outdoor yoga.
- Bring your own mat and water bottle.
- Do not wear fragrances such as body lotion, perfume and cologne. Alpacas have very sensitive noses and may not engage when strong scents are present.
What are your age restrictions?
- Children younger than 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol.
Can we pet the alpacas?
- Yes. Who can resist? They are like the teddy bears of the camel family.
How do alpacas behave during yoga?
- Alpacas will be curious about you from a slight distance. They will graze, lie down and watch you from close by.
- Unlike goats, alpacas will not climb on you or relieve themselves near you.
- After the yoga session, they are quite happy to nibble treats from your hands.
Do alpacas kick?
- While rare, yes alpacas might kick when they feel threatened from behind. Do not stand behind or beside an alpaca’s hind legs.
Do alpacas spit?
- Yes. Alpacas spit at each other when they feel threatened or they are competing for food. While it’s rare for alpacas to spit at humans, we do occasionally get caught in the cross-fire.
How does weather affect our Alpaca Yoga Experience?
- We want your experience to be pleasurable. In the event of inclement weather, we will either move indoors or reschedule the session.