Real Christmas Trees at TX-Ture Farm
1833 Dr Sanders Rd, Aubrey TX 76227
Register for FREE ADMISSION!
Register for FREE Admission
Christmas on the Farm: FREE ADMISSION! Real Christmas trees and wreaths. Selfies with Santa. Storytime with Mrs. Clause. Paca Express barrel train. Feed the alpacas. Letters to Santa. Local artisan market.
- Nov 24 – 26 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Dec 2 – 3 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Christmas tree sales – while they last: Weekdays 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Christmas Tree Varieties & Products
Cut Your Own (2024): Due to ongoing drought conditions, TX-Ture Farm grown trees will be ready to cut in 2024. We also bring pre-cut varieties that can’t be grown here in Texas.
Wreaths: 20″ – 34″ Fraser Fir, Noble Fir, and Juniper wreaths.
Tree Stands: Cinco Express stands and Automatic Waterers.
Farm Store: Christmas tree supplies, alpaca products, handmade soaps and body care, lavender products, and more.
Pre-Cut Tree Varieties
One of America’s favorite Christmas trees. Fraser fir touts blue-green needles with silvery undersides. With excellent needle retention and stiff branches, it holds up well to ornaments. The pleasant scent is a major perk, too.
Black Hills Spruce
With grey-green needles, the Black Hills spruce has excellent color and presents a traditional Christmas tree appearance. Its branches are stiff and hold up well to ornaments.
Noble in name and stature, this stately tree features short, blue-green needles. The Noble fir has some of the best needle retention among Christmas tree species, with stiff branches and an attractive form to handle heavy ornaments.
A classic choice! Dense with soft, light green needles and a pleasant scent, the Douglas fir is one of the most popular Christmas tree species. Because the branches are not as stiff as some other species, the Douglas fir is best decorated with light-weight ornaments.
Selfies With Santa
Santa will entertain families and be available for photos with your own camera in several settings. Capture Santa and the family at his antique sleigh or while Santa and your family feed his reindeer.
Join Mrs. Clause for story time in locations around the farm … with the reindeer, and at Santa’s sleigh.
Take a magical ride on the Paca Express barrel train! The kid’s journey begins in the Paca Express Depot where they receive the golden Paca Express ticket. The Paca Express travels through the Christmas tree farm where the alpacas are grazing. While in the depot, write a letter to Santa.
Art/Craft Vendors & Demos
The holidays are coming! TX-Ture Farm is proud to have a vendor market of local, handmade arts and crafts. Shop small, shop local for the holidays.
Enjoy holiday food and beverage while relaxing on the farm.
Food: Sausage-on-a-stick, Walking Frito Pie, caramel apples, popcorn, and cotton candy!
Beverages: lavender mulled wine, lavender prosecco, Wassail, hot chocholate, coffee, sodas.
Toys For Tots
Drop Off Location
- No Refunds: Real Christmas trees and wreaths are natural products. Download the Tree-Care-Guide.
- Loading: While we are happy to assist you with the loading of Christmas trees or other merchandise, we are not responsible for securing your tree to your vehicle or for any damage to your vehicle caused by loading merchandise. Please make sure all items are secure before leaving the premises.
- Parking: Onsite parking is free. Overflow parking is available at Monaco Elementary School
- No Dogs: While we love them, our guardian dogs are always on duty and we don’t want harm to come to anyone.
- No Food & Drink: No outside food and drink during Christmas on the Farm. Support our local food vendors.
- No Littering: We take great pride in the care of our farm, so please utilize the available trash receptacles.
- No Smoking: Although we are in a large outdoor setting, please refrain from smoking on our property for the comfort and safety of our guests. Dry grass and hay bales are abundant on the farm and are extremely flammable.