- Alpacas are at their fullest Oct – Mar. They are shorn at the end of March.
- Wild plum trees generally bloom very briefly in March
- Native redbuds generally bloom briefly in April
- Lavender blooms in May and June (peak season charges apply).
- Yellow loofah flowers bloom and gourds set July through September
- Fall of 2022 our Christmas trees will be ready for photoshoots (peak season pricing applies).
- For Farm Photo Shoots, notify us if clients intend to bring a dog. Dogs are allowed with advanced notice and must remain leashed while visiting TX-Ture Farm.
- For Alpaca Photo Shoots, no dogs are allowed. Alpacas and dogs don’t mix and may result in injury to animals or humans. Please leave your pet at home and not in the parked car.
- No picking or disturbing plants or animals. A damage charge may be assessed along with the loss of future access to the property.
- All props and trash must be removed from the property
- Balloons, rice, confetti, glitter, and other loose materials are not allowed.
- Sparklers, smoke bombs and items that pose a fire risk are not allowed.
- No smoking anywhere on the property.
- Be courteous, don’t block customer access during regular business hours.
- Do not climb on or tamper with structures or equipment.
- If photos are posted online or on social media, TX-Ture Farm requests attribution and tagging as #txturefarm.
TX-Ture Farm reserves the right to exclude any groups or individuals deemed to be hostile, detrimental or a risk to the TX-Ture Farm property or interests. Groups found violating any photography policy will be asked to end their session and leave the property. No refunds will be given.
Super fun experience! Kids had a blast with goats. We let them pick out sole cute stuff the store too. Would definitely recommend.
This is an awesome place had a great birthday for our granddaughter there. the animals are so cute
If you are looking for a different and super fun activity this is it. Its such a cool place, I did the walk-a-paca experience with some friends and it even... read more
Brought the family to take pictures and meet their new baby Alpaca. They had a BLAST. The owners were very welcoming and educational. We fed the Alpacas,... read more
We took our grandkids ages 5, 4 and 2 out to the farm, not really knowing what to expect. Wow! What a great place. The owners were incredibly... read more
If you’re looking for a family friendly experience then you’ll definitely want to visit this place!